35 ACRES± TO BE WITH BARNS & LOG CABIN
35 ACRES± TO BE OFFERED AS A WHOLE WITH BARNS & LOG CABIN
2191 County Road 1659 · Cullman, Alabama
LIVE AUCTION at 10 AM (pre-bid until 9:30 AM)
EXCELLENT CATTLE OR HORSE FARM IN CULLMAN COUNTY
35 Acres± of sloping to gently
rolling pastures with scattered trees offers excellent grazing land for
cattle or horses. The farm is conveniently fenced and cross fenced.
The farm also offers a log cabin that needs some repair, multiple barns
and sheds. Lots of road frontage on Holly Pond Road and Rock Creek
Road. Excellent opportunity for a small farmer or cattle owner!
· This is an LIVE auction with pre-bidding.
· Pre-bidding will close at 9:30 AM auction day. The high bid at that time will be the opening bid for the LIVE auction. The high internet bidder will also be eligible to participate in the LIVE auction.
· Real Estate:
A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the highest bid price to arrive
at the total bid price. A 20% deposit (escrow money) will be required
auction day. Closing must occur before September 30th, 2018.
· Property will be conveyed by deed description.
· For more information, please contact Daniel Culps at (256) 603-1249
· Or feel free to call our office at (256) 420-4454.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AARE
ALSL466, TNSL1442, TNFIRM2315, MSSL718F, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI